A sleep seminar provides a comfortable environment where a small group of parents get together and learn how to SOLVE their children’s sleep problems.
You’ll get to share experiences with other parents who are facing some of the same challenges as you… and then develop a personalized sleep plan that will give your child the tools needed to finally start sleeping through the night (and taking long, restful naps during the day.)
Here’s a brief outline of what you can expect during the seminars:
- The special sleep needs of infants and toddlers.
- What the leading sleep experts have to say about your child’s sleep.
- Negative effects of disruptive sleep habits on your family — and how to fix them.
- How to establish a fun and practical bedtime routine for your child.
- Putting together a sleep plan for your child.
- Common pitfalls & problems… and how to avoid them
- Deciding how much sleep your child needs during the daytime and planning a naptime schedule.
All sleep seminar clients will receive one week of personal e-mail support with me. This is a great way to get fast answers to any questions that come up, as my policy is to respond to all e-mails within one business day (and usually much sooner!)
The cost to attend a group seminar is just $175 plus gst, including the personal e-mail support and a sleep plan. To inquire about dates, reserve your space at an upcoming seminar or to set up your own group seminar, please call 403-652-7111 or e-mail [email protected] These sleep seminars can be done in person in the Calgary area or they are available virtually as well.
Child Sleep Consultant